Spring into the new season by creating a fresh, colorful floral display to hang on your front door! With just a few simple supplies and a Command™ Outdoor Metal Hook, this project can be completed in no time. Command™ Outdoor Hooks are specifically designed to withstand extreme temperatures, UV-Rays, and moisture - perfect for all seasons!
– Wooden letters
– Wood craft sticks
– Metal pail
– Hot glue gun & glue
– floral foam
– Organza Ribbon
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand pakcage instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Paint wooden letters and hot glue them onto wood craft sticks.
NOTE: Always follow instructions and warnings provided by the glue gun manufacturer.
2. Hot glue floral foam inside bottom of pail and arrange letters in foam.
3. Fill top of pail with decorative grass and place silk spring flowers along back of pail, in the foam.
4. Tie organza ribbon to each handle on the pail.
5. Attach Command™ Outdoor Large Brushed Nickel Metal Hook to door. Wait 1 hour before hanging.
Use the ribbon to hang the pail on the hook.
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.