Decorate your door for the fall season by creating this easy DIY swag with Indian Corn and silk fall foliage. Hang it up with a damage-free Command™ Outdoor Large Graphite Designer Hook.
– 3 cobs of Indian Corn
– Silk fall foliage
– Hot glue and glue gun
– Floral wire
– Small piece of wood
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Use hot glue to attach the bottom layer of foliage to a small piece of wood. When dry, attach the second layer of foliage with hot glue.
Note: Be sure to follow all manufacturer instructions and safety guidelines.
2. Trim off excess husk and wrap floral wire around top of corn cobs to attach them together.
3. Wrap wire around the cobs and under the wood piece several times.
4. Wrap ribbon around the entire piece, covering the wood, wire and top of corn cobs.
5. Tie a loop of ribbon onto the back to hang the piece.
6. Hang on a Command™ Outdoor Large Graphite Designer Hook.